All of us are fond of something amazing or even mysterious. As a rule, puzzles of any kind attract people regardless of their age and social position. Do you agree with us? – We really hope than yes. But are you able to answer the question “When is National Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day in 2019?” immediately? Unfortunately, the most typical reply in this case is negative. And that is the reason why we have decided to discover this matter in details.
Of course, we understand that it is almost impossible to explain, what day Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day is without taking into account the historical background of this event.
At the very beginning we should mention that this holiday is considered to be more or less young, as its celebration was launched ten years ago, in 2019. The establishers were the representatives of specialized community called Koala Wallop.
But the existing dream of people to be able to travel in time is not new, of course.
The very first mention was described in ancient mythology of Hindu. There it was possible to find the stories about the so-called the King Revaita, who was traveling far away into the past in order to meet his honored creator Brahma. When the man returned home, he was really shocked that some ages had been passed during the journey, which seemed to be short for the traveler himself.
The same theme can be met in early Japanese tales as well as in the popular religious Talmud.
By the way, have you ever read “A Christmas Carol”, written by famous Charles Dickens? – If yes, you can remember, of course, the main character of the novel, called E. Scrooge, who was taken back into his past to change the present as well as the expected future.
The most popular contemporary trilogy “Back to the Future” is appreciated both by children and by adults. The role of the main hero belongs to the Marty McFly, an ordinary American teen of the 20th or 21st century. The boy has to travel to the far from him past and in the distant future in order to change various wrong situations.
What does Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day mean? All in all it is up to you to decide. You see, we can’t order you to celebrate this special occasion or to forget about it completely. However, many people all over the world find this memorable date as a part of something amazing and unusual, so why not to be a part of it?
In general modern science allows several possible ways of traveling to the future. As for the past, unfortunately, you haven’t managed to do it yet. Strictly speaking, any object naturally travels to the future with time, so in the first case it is a question of traveling “bypassing” the flow of time. All in all there are two ways to achieve results:
- Physical one, which is based on the consequences of the theory of relativity, when movement is done at a speed close to the speed of light. The time of travel, measured by the clock of one who moved at such a speed, is always less than the one measured by the hour of one who remained immobile. A location should be in the region of ultrahigh gravity, for example, near the black hole event horizon.
- Biological – stop the metabolism of the body with subsequent recovery, for example, in the case of cryopreservation.
Trying to find the answer to the question “When is International Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day 2019?” we can’t but mention that all in all traveling in time is the supposed to be a movement of a person or objects from the present into the past or the future, in particular, by means of a technical device called a “time machine”.
All in all there are several hypothetical ways to move to the past:
- Through the so-called “Wormholes”, which are hypothetically allowed by the General Theory of Relativity. The supporters of this direction are sure that there are some tunnels (perhaps very short) that connect remote areas in space through violation of the topology of space. In developing the theory of wormholes, K. Thorne and M. Morris noted that if one end (A) of a wormhole is moved with great speed, and then brought closer to the other end (B), then, due to the twins paradox, an object that got into the moment of time T in input A, can exit B at the time preceding T (however, in this way it is impossible to get into the time preceding the creation of the time machine).
- It follows from Einstein’s equations that the mole hole closes earlier than the traveler can pass through it, if it does not restrain from this the so-called “exotic matter” – matter with a negative energy density. The existence of exotic matter has been confirmed both theoretically and experimentally.
- In 1936, Van Stokum discovered that a body revolving around a massive and infinitely long cylinder could fall into the past. Such a cylinder could be a so-called cosmic string, but there is no evidence that cosmic strings exist, and there is hardly a way to create new ones.
- Derived in 2019 by Ben Tippett and David Tsang, the solution of the Einstein equation allows the existence of a closed timelike curve outside the horizon of black hole events. Although the existence of a given time machine, in the opinion of researchers, is theoretically possible, for this model, as for the Alcubierre Bubble, very special matter is needed.
- You can finally do nothing at all, but just wait until the time machine is formed by itself. There is no reason to expect that this will happen, but it is important that if it does, it will not come into conflict with any known laws of nature. The simplest model of this situation is the time machine of Deutsch – Politzer.
When is Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day in 2019, calendar will surely remind you, that is not a problem, of course. But would you like to know how to celebrate December 8th properly? By the way, this year it will be on Friday that is why you will get a perfect chance to relax properly with your friends, family members or even colleagues from work.
All in all this interesting holiday combines various elements. From one side it is represented by the art of performance, being at the same time humor and unforgettable experience.
Think about your life. What moments would you like to live: something from the past or perhaps to see your future? You can draw something, write short stories or dream.
Some people prefer to organize flash mobs, dressing like the characters of favorite books or films. You see, it seems to be rather difficult indeed.
December 8th, as a very beginning of cold winter, it is perfect time to relax, staying in the family circle. Just sit in front of the fire place, prepare a cup of hot cacao with cinnamon, bake biscuits and watch your favorite movies, devoted to this theme or read a good book aloud in turn, one by one.
National Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day Facts
Talking about the answer to the set question “What is the date of Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day 2019?” we would like to find out some interesting pieces of information concerning to this matter.
Believe you or not, but in the spring of 2003, quite unknown person called Andrew Carlsin, , with the help of $ 800, earned $ 350 million on the stock exchange, having made 126 deals in two weeks.
The US Securities Market Commission suspected Karlsin of obtaining insider information from company owners, and the man was detained by the FBI. After the interrogations, he confessed that … arrived from 2256 on a time machine to make money on historical information.
This was immediately written by the weekly tabloid Weekly World News, posting a photo of 44-year-old Karlsin. Later, for a man, the unknown people brought a pledge of $ 1 million and no one has seen him since again.
This fantastic story would rather go down for the plot of the film “Back to the Future 2”, but it has happened recently. Perhaps, it is really true. Who knows?