Holidays when people can drink various beverages give relaxation and joy to adults. They don’t need to look for any reason. They try to spend much time together and have lots of wine and something else. There are many holidays which are devoted to national beverages, meals or products. Do you want to have the evening of relaxation? You are to observe National Drink Beer Day. The date is devoted to one of the most favorite beverages of adults. There are several observations of the product. When is National Drink Beer Day in 2017?
The history of the beverage itself began many centuries ago. It seems to be one of the most ancient beverages in the world. It dates almost 12 thousand years ago. Historians think that it appeared nearly at the 10th century BC. It is thought to appear simultaneously with cereal.
The beverage was recognized in the ancient times. Ancient Egyptians and Iraqis made some records in their manuscripts. It is said to have a great value in the ancient times. People drank it and used it as a payment. Archeologists insist on that fact with reference to the people who worked in Uruk. Egyptians also got their portion when they made buildings and pyramids. The amount of such a payment was great. Every man got almost 5 liters a day. The beverage was valued for its ability to refresh and supply nourishment.
Beer made of barley is said to be made in the 4th century BC at the territories of modern Iran. The Sumerians also used to drink it. It is considered to be an act of worshipping and praying. The Syrians chronicles dated back to 2500 BC. The Chinese people used to produce alcohol from fruit and rice. The chronicles date that production to the 8th century BC.
In Europe beer appeared almost 5 thousand years ago. It was brought by Celts and Germans. The truth is that that it isn’t similar to the modern variant. Historians admit that it consisted of spices, honey, fruits and various plants. Hops were added to the beverage only in the 9th century.
Only in the 16th century the strict standard was accepted. In the 19th century the beverage was produced by several manufacturers. The process became more controlled when a thermometer and a hydrometer was created. Nowadays people drink almost 150 billion liters a year. The most active drinkers are Germans and Americans.
The date’s appearance is doubtful. It was announced in the social net in the beginning of the 21st century. It could be a great promotional action of any food trading company. It could also become the act of joy in the net. Nevertheless, the occasion was worldwide accepted. If you make a request “What day World Drink Beer Day in 2017?”, you’ll get “on the 28th of September”.
What does National Drink Beer Day mean for the majority of people? The main reason to celebrate the occasion is to relax and have a joy. But there are several additive reasons:
- It is a time when your employee can let the workers go home earlier.
- It is said that beer is more useful for people’s hearts than other beverages. According to the researches made by Italian scientists, it has a congenial impact on people. Those men and women who drink it have heart diseases less frequent than other people. The scientists even advice to drink a small amount of the beverage every day.
- Several researches claim that it helps people to get away the shyness. It also makes people more creative.
- The scientists from Denmark insist that the regular use of this beverage lessens the threat of type 2 diabetes. The scientists made a research where more than 35 thousand people took part.
- Beer is said to improve the eyesight. The researches insist that it helps to prevent cataracts. But they say that the amount must not be great, because it will have an opposite impact.
- The beverage of a good quality helps to fight various infections. Boosting the immune system is one of the proved impacts of the beverage. It has to be regular usage, but the amount of it has to be prudent.
The date can be a good reason to meet friends or relatives. Some families also make picnics on the date. When is International Drink Beer Day 2017? It is on the 28th of September.
The word itself appeared before the 11th century. The origin is to be found in Old Norse. The word has several similar meanings. The main definition describes the beverage which is mainly alcoholic made by fermentation. The drink is made from hops and grain.
Sometimes we describe nonalcoholic beverage which was flavored from roots as beer. There are several kinds of the beverage. People can choose slightly alcoholic or nonalcoholic variant. But the real testers insist on an alcoholic type. Fermented mash can also be named so.
Bartenders also make many cocktails and drinks on the basis of beer. They also may be called in such a way, so that people could understand what they drink.
The title of the occasion itself doesn’t need any definitions at all. Everybody in the world understands what he or she should do at the date. Besides, there are several occasions when the public is proposed to drink this mixture. They concern various festivals. This event is prior to Oktoberfest when people gather in Germany. Sometimes this holiday is thought to be a fest. The local authorities and pubs really make special festivals on the occasion. What is the date of National Drink Beer Day 2017? It’s on the 28th of September.
Traditions of celebration may be different. People can choose the most convenient one. The first thing is to gather with friends in a pub or a café. A glass of beer is a tradition on the date. If you don’t like this beverage, there is no need to celebrate the date alone. You can participate in a process of relaxation with other drinks and meals. Being a part of celebration is the main reason of the date.
Friends can make picnics and barbeques in their yards. Local authorities can propose their own ideas to observe this occasion. They usually hold various festivals and meetings. The contests are also provided in the cities and pubs. The most active participants get prizes and surprises.
Persons, who prefer to stay alone, think over their lives, may attend pubs and restaurants late in the evening. There’s no need to drink lots of glasses. It’s useful to sit and relax in calmness or enjoy music. Another way to spend a calm evening is to buy a bottle of beverage and watch a movie or listen to music.
If you want to spend a merry time outdoors, you should find the information about interesting places which propose special programs for their visitors. They may be expensive or cheap. The main reason of such trip is to have joy and fun. The best way to find an address is to ask the communities “When is Drink Beer Day in 2017, calendar of events?”
Drink Beer Day Facts
- The first country which understood the harm of alcohol was Egypt. Its authorities accepted special taxes to prevent drunkenness. Historians insist that it was just a motive, because money was used for war.
- The United States name this beverage the most important in the country.
- Historians blame the politicians of the 17th century in the expansion of alcoholism. They wanted to sell much more gin. That is why they provided great taxes for that mixture.
- In the middle of the 19th century the US government decided to excise beer. It helped to get almost 50 billion dollars.
- A man, who wins a Carrying Championship, gets as much beverage as his wife’s weight is.