When is National Awkward Moments Day in 2019? Are you ready to answer this question without any surfing the net as well as without any prompts, given from our side? No? – Well, let us ask you in another way. – Have you ever heard about this special occasion existence?
To tell you the truth, we are almost sure that we are going to get the negative reply again. And that is the main reason, why we have made a decision to discover the holiday in details for you today. All in all this event seems to be really interesting, doesn’t it?
Certainly, it would be quite stupid to investigate the matter what day World Awkward Moments Day in 2019 is, and not to talk about the historical background of this special occasion.
Unfortunately, we haven’t found any information available about the establishers of this special occasion. And we don’t know for sure, why we have to celebrate this event on March 18th.
What does National Awkward Moments Day mean? Are you really sure that we can answer this question instead of you? – Of course, not! Frankly speaking, it is only up to you to decide, whether to celebrate this event or to forget completely about its existence in the calendar.
From time to time every person, at least occasionally, gets into various kinds of awkward situations. There are a lot of reasons explaining these situations. Sometimes the trouble like this happens due to our own absent-mindedness, or because of someone’s fault or as a result of some special circumstances, which have developed that time and that way.
Each of us sometimes overturns something, drops fragile objects, breaks things, falls over various items on the way and so on. This is a typical position for us. And, as you can see, everyone can find themselves in an awkward position. So, we are sure that you have understood our points of view.
And at the same time we can’t but mention another thing. — As a rule, people rarely find themselves in the cases like those ones. So if this happens to you again and again, then it’s time to think about what causes permanent failures.
All in all the investigation of the matter concerning the question “When is International Awkward Moments Day 2019?” seems impossible without discovering some special moments and nuances.
Why do embarrassing situations arise in general? Have you ever thought about it?
In accordance with the specialists’ points of view, the reason may be some peculiarities of development in childhood as well as the features of the current psychological state. Here is our list:
- Insufficient psychomotor development in childhood. Any child wants to discover the world around him/her as much as it is possible. Initially he/she pulls everything into the mouth, touches objects with the hands, falls down and burns. It sounds really dangerously, doesn’t it? However, if you completely deprive your kid of this opportunity to know the world, then he/she will not be able to learn how to move in space properly.
- Conscious unwillingness to commit any action. According to Freud, if you can’t perform a task because of constant failures, then your subconscious mind thus protects you from what you do not want to do.
- Negative image has been captured in the subconscious. This point seems to be a bit unclear, that is why we want to demonstrate you one typical example. You see, girls, who in their childhood were often scolded for inaccuracy and awkwardness, can’t get rid of these traits of character even in adulthood.
- An awkward situation, as a way to attract attention. When a person is not interested in a company, he/she feels constrained in movement and in communication, and as a result the subconscious seeks how to attract attention in the most accessible way. A person subconsciously falls into awkward situations, in order to draw the attention of people around.
- Occasional troubles. As a rule, the thoughtfulness does not allow us to concentrate on current actions, and then something goes not how we need or want. As a result, people find themselves in an awkward position.
When is Awkward Moments Day in 2019, calendar will surely remind you and this is not a serious problem in fact. The date of this special occasion celebration is fixed and you can be involved any year you want on March 18th. However, do you know for sure, how to spend this holiday in a proper way, as there are no, of course, any official events, traditions and rules?
Let us propose you something special. What about to devote this day to something interesting? – Ready? For example, use your March 18th to discover your own methods to cope with this situation easily. And we will help you a bit!
All in all there are several ways that in complex can prevent you from any embarrassment.
- Self-confidence. Self-confident people are less likely to find themselves in frustrated feelings. Namely, in this state, worries and awkwardness usually occur.
- Train to be careful. The full concentration on the current lesson is what you should strive for.
- Adult people who suffer from physical awkwardness of the body can eliminate this deficiency with the help of sports. Your choices are really endless. — Dancing, yoga, ball games, swimming and so on are the most popular opportunities. All these sports are able to strengthen the muscles, to develop a sense of balance and to teach us to concentrate on what we are doing at the moment.
International Awkward Moments Day Facts
Investigating the matter “What is the date of National Awkward Moments Day in 2019?” we would like to demonstrate you a lot of useful pieces of information. Among them there is a set of important recommendations, which will help you to cope and to behave properly in an embarrassing situation.
If an unfortunate mistake has occurred in the circle of relatives or colleagues, try to remain still, calm and friendly. To begin with, politely apologize for what has happened and promise to improve the situation as soon as it is possible.
Do not long to bring forgiveness and do not have to do a show or a real performance of what happened. Mind that your goal is to behave naturally and as quickly as you can, to get out of an embarrassing situation.
If you can’t laugh at yourself, for example, during an official event, just leave the room or step aside. Do not worry that someone will look at you or think about the reasons for your behavior. It is unlikely that someone will become worried for long distractions. A little later you can return as if nothing has happened. Remember, you do not have to explain to anyone the reasons for your absence or even just spread about your problems.
It also happens that you can’t disappear from the general field of vision, and the awkward situation nevertheless has occurred or is happening at the moment. For example, you must continue public speaking or go on the bus, where an unpleasant incident has just taken place. In that case, try to behave as if nothing has occurred. Even if it seems to you that all eyes are on you and you start to desperately blush, concentrate and focus on something completely extraneous. Quietly continue the lecture or indifferently look out the window at cars passing by.
If your friend or relative has got into this situation, do not laugh at him/her and never or make fun. Try to say as friendly as possible that this could really happen to everyone.