Perhaps, there is no girl who does not know what bath foam is. In fact, it is a special complex with a foaming effect, which is used during bathing. High-quality substance includes natural essential oils and not just chemical flavors. Also into the content it can be included plant and fruit extracts, mineral salts and vitamin complexes. An integral ingredient is a special agent, because it is the basis for foaming. These things are of common knowledge, however, can you answer the question “When is National Bubble Bath Day in 2020?” We are almost sure that you are going to reply negatively now. So we have made a decision and will explain you the situation in details.
Of course, we understand that it would be really silly to investigate the matter “When is International Bubble Bath Day in 2020?” without any mentioning the past of this special occasion. It is clear indeed. However, we want to tell you that we haven’t been able to discover, who invent this special occasion as well as the thing itself.
There are no facts about the first establishers of this holiday. But we are sure that they were rather romantic and really creative people, as they wanted to make our world better. Thanks to their decision we can celebrate it now on January 8th.
What does National Bubble Bath Day mean? – We are sure that it is possible to answer this question instead of you. Why? – The matter is that we don’t know exactly whether you like this type of relaxing activity or not. In the modern world there are a lot of those who just give preference to having a shower and that is quite enough for them.
All in all, bathroom with this relaxing thing is, at least, nice. A gentle, body-wrapping substance helps to relax and lifts the mood, and due to the mineral substances, vegetable and essential oils included in its composition. It nourishes and moisturizes the skin, opens the pores, exfoliates and tones up the effect.
For colds hot bubbles are actively used to warm up the body, and foam with coniferous extracts promotes a speedy recovery; a bathroom with citrus improves blood circulation, and the same, which contains propolis extract, has an antibacterial effect on the skin. The main thing is to take a bath with the mind! And for this it is necessary to take into account what effect each type of this relaxing thing has, and also – pay attention to its chemical composition.
In the case of cold hot procedures not only warm up the body and raise the mood, but at the same time, it provides a qualitative treatment of your respiratory tract with pairs of eucalyptus, fir or juniper.
After taking a good foam relaxing, the skin is not only cleansed, but well moisturized, toned, tender, taut and silky. In addition, the resting baths relieve stress and help to relax after a busy day, and the baths with citrus, mint and “sea” fragrances wonderfully invigorate.
Discovering the matter, what day World Bubble Bath Day in 2020 is, we would like to tell our readers about contradictions of this resting and relaxing activity as well as about the proper way of its choosing.
Here is a list of situations, when you have to be careful:
- If you have heart and vascular disease, avoid the things with mint and eucalyptus extracts.
- If you suffer from allergies, check to see if the foam contains fruit extracts that can provoke it (for example, citrus oils).
- Another way to avoid allergies is to choose the item that includes natural, rather than synthetic, foaming agents.
When choosing it in the shop, please, consider the following:
- Do not choose the thing with tonic and nervous system excitations, if you are going to use it to take evening baths. To relax and calm down, it is better to give preference to cocoa butter or extracts of propolis.
- When buying, be sure to check it for the presence of two substances: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Loret Sulfate Sodium. These are the cheapest and most aggressive synthetic blowing agents. They penetrate into the skin and tissues, accumulate there and can eventually provoke disease. If you do not have a choice, and you have to buy the thing with sodium lauryl sulfate, try not to use it very often.
- Before buying, open the bottle and smell it. The smell should not be too sharp. Strong fragrances are a sign of a substandard product.
- Suspiciously low price is a bad sign. If you want to buy proper thing with natural essential oils, do not be deceived by its low cost. In an item there are no natural foaming agents and vitamin complexes.
When is Bubble Bath Day in 2020, calendar will remind you, certainly. However, it is up to you to decide how to spend January 8th unforgettably.
However, now we are going to help you a bit. Of course, the best idea for this winter day is to have a bath. But for this leisure activity there are some special rules.
- If the foam has a firm consistency or is released in the form of a salt, it is sufficient to dissolve it in hot water.
- If you prefer liquid thing, then put it in the cap and whip, substituting under a jet of water. You can use two or three caps, and then whip the foam with your hands – so it will be much more magnificent.
The optimum temperature of water for making a bath is 37-38 degrees Celsius. Remember, a hot bath with a cold does not involve boiling water! On the contrary, the water temperature should be about 34-37 degrees.
The magic aroma of fruit foams relaxes and soothes. Items with citrus extracts (grapefruit, orange, lemon) have a strengthening and toning effect, refresh, fill with strength and improve blood flow. Citrus extracts are natural antioxidants, they are ideal for hot baths with colds, remove slags from the body, improve cellular metabolism and remove puffiness. Extracts of strawberry, green apple and peach soften and restore the skin, and also have a good toning effect. Kiwi, watermelon, mango and melon are very relaxing and ideal for evening baths.
International Bubble Bath Day Facts
Talking about the question “What is the date of National Bubble Bath Day 2020?” we should give our readers as much amazing information as it is possible.
So here is our list:
- What is bubble bath?
Once upon a time bath foam was an exceptionally liquid product, reminiscent of the consistency of a shower gel or shampoo. Now you can meet not only liquid bath foam, but also solid, and even free-flowing. Loose foams are combined with mineral salts. Solid foams are produced in the form of dissolving figures (for example, butterflies or flowers), effervescent “bombs”, pressed “confetti”.
- What are the useful balls for a bath?
The so-called bath balls not only have a foaming effect, but dissolve in water, they release a lot of useful substances, cleanse and soothe the skin, promote recovery after the transferred stresses. Balls for baths provide not only skin care, but also high-quality aromatherapy – it is important only to choose a good scent. Conifers and “sea” foam baths strengthen immunity and increase your resistance to colds.
- What are the curious “bombs” for baths?
Thrown into the bath “bomb” dissolves with a merry hiss, immediately spreading around itself the smell of essential oils and saturating the water with a whole complex of useful substances. Do you want to please not only yourself, but your child? Use the foam in the form of a “bomb”!