When is National Rice Krispie Treat Day in 2019? Are you able to answer this question immediately and without any hesitations? As a rule, the most part of contemporary men and women are not able to do it. And at the same time they eat them often and treat their children with this snack since early childhood. In order to clarify the situation, today we are going to introduce this holiday to our followers.
We know quite well, that the people, who are trying to investigate the direction what day Rice Krispie Treat Day in 2019 is, would be really glad to know something amazing about the historical background of this event.
Unfortunately, we haven’t managed to find out the names of the holiday establishers. And we don’t know for sure why it is necessary to celebrate the holiday on September 18th annually. Perhaps, initially it was nothing but a successful marketing decision, introduced by somebody in order to improve the sales of this tasty product, which is now highly appreciated by many people (both children and adults) all around the planet.
Actually, you are free to find various tastes or even to prepare something special at home. Under any condition it would be a successful choice, which is tasty and safe for the body.
What does Rice Krispie Treat Day mean? – Well, it is up to you to decide whether this occasion means something special for you. All in all, among the representatives of the contemporary society there are a lot of those men and women, who don’t like this product. And correspondingly they never eat it. This is a great surprise, because, for example, we can’t understand how it is possible not to appreciate these small tasty things.
Actually among the contemporary specialists this snack is considered to be very useful for our organism. For example, it does not contain gluten, and is easily absorbed by the body due to its low fiber content. It removes excess moisture from the body, which helps to lower blood pressure. It also helps strengthen the nervous system.
Here is a list of nutrient content, which will show you the advantages of the product:
- starch and slow carbohydrates;
- minerals: calcium, iron, zinc, potassium;
- fatty acids: oleic, stearic, palmic;
- B vitamins and PP.
Krispie content is also used as an ingredient in confectionery (chocolate, sweets, cookies, chewing gum), baby and diet foods, canned vegetables and food concentrates, as part of breakfast cereals and dry mixes, etc. In addition, grinding it is used to enrich food products with physiologically functional food ingredients.
In this regard, the use of grinding extruded products in baking has great prospects in order to increase the nutritional and biological value of bakery products.
The question “When is International Rice Krispie Treat Day 2019?” is not so easy as it may seem at the first sight. Frankly speaking, it needs a lot of explanations and clarifications. Talking about this dish we can’t but mention that nowadays it is considered to be rather popular all over the planet. You can meet its variations in almost all corners of the world. Today we want to teach you how to prepare a portion of tasty microwave sweet content.
So in order to prepare this delicacy, you will need:
- 50 g butter;
- 200 g marshmallows;
- 3 cups of cereal from rice, cooked correspondingly;
- vegetable oil to cover the mold.
The cooking process includes several steps:
- Inside a microwave dish, you will need to mix the marshmallows with butter.
- Put everything into the microwave for 2 minutes, turning on the maximum power. Stir occasionally until smooth.
- Add puffed content there and mix carefully.
- Put the future dish into baking dishes greased with vegetable oil, pressing well with a spoon.
- After two hours, remove from the mold and cut into small pieces.
And once again we are going to remind you that this treat will be appreciated by both children and adults. As you can see, cooking rice krispie is not so difficult. At the end of cooking, the dish can be salted or sprinkled with powdered sugar. It is only up to you to decide what to choose.
When is Rice Krispie Treat Day in 2019, calendar will surely remind you. As a rule, there are no problems with memorizing it. The special occasion is held on September 18th annually, so you are always free to join the celebration.
As you perhaps understand there are no definite traditions for this special occasion. However, you can introduce some new rules for your surroundings. What about preparing this tasty dish at home? Today we are going to give you some recommendations as to the successful cooking.
The list of the ingredients is really small. In order to prepare the dish you will need only a couple of products:
- Ordinary rice – 2 cups;
- refined sunflower oil
Here are step by step instructions how to do everything properly:
- Sort carefully rice or buy already selected and boil it for half an hour. Add as much water as it is possible. Add as much water as it is possible. It is allowed if the grains are slightly digested, however, they should not stick to each other. Once the rice is boiled, drain the water. Gently lay the boiled grains on thin, clean paper (napkins, a towel) and wait a little while they dry.
- Now prepare the baking sheet used for baking. Cover it with special paper and start spreading the boiled content in one layer. Then put in the oven and turn it on for 2 hours, setting the temperature to about 120-130 degrees. For a couple of hours, the grains usually dry well. Then make small lumps of rice (about the size of a walnut).
- Take the pan and pour a small amount of sunflower oil into it. Put the rice – it should float a little in oil. Now put on the stove and heat to medium temperature (the oil should not smoke in the pan). Spread rice in a pan in small portions – usually it immediately begins to swell and becomes airy.
- Remove the grains as soon as they “explode” on a paper towel and let the vegetable oil drain. It is most convenient to use a slotted spoon. The dish is ready!
This dish is considered to be popular among those men and women who prefer to stay on a diet for some time.
National Rice Krispie Treat Day Facts
Investigating the matter “What is the date of Rice Krispie Treat Day in 2019?” we came to the conclusion that our curious readers would be rather glad to get as much information concerning this holiday as it is possible.
So today we are going to introduce you two ways of its commercial manufacturing. This krispie treat. The first method is based on the using of high pressure and at high temperature. In this case, the product at the outlet of the apparatus is inflated due to a sharp pressure drop. Finished products have a porous structure and increase in volume by 3-4 times. An important point is the moisture content of the cereal before the extruder. Its content should be 20-25%. Croup as a result of friction turns into a viscous pasty mass, which is pressed in the form of bundles and cut into small pieces.
Airborne rice grains are made from grain or cereal by heat treatment under high pressure. As a result of heating, the moisture contained in the cereal turns into steam. With a sharp decrease in pressure, it breaks grains and as a result the product significantly increases in volume.